Ready Week is the biannual preparedness week that features fun and interactive events on the Danforth, Medical, North and West Campuses. These events are designed to engage the WashU community and promote emergency preparedness.
Ready Week Spring 2022 took place Mar. 28 – Apr. 1, 2022 and featured:
- Giveaways with masks, safety whistles, and more!
- A Stop the Bleed bleeding control training
- A virtual Storm Spotter Class taught by the National Weather Service
- Campus residence fire drills
- A university-wide alert test
- Preparedness tips and informational videos published throughout the week
- and more!