To register for a Business Continuity Workshop click here.
The WashU Continuity Program offers a variety of options to best meet your continuity needs. Some of the offerings include but not limited to the following:
- Plan Development – can be customized for your area. The plan will be developed based on Resources, Competencies, and Procedures.
- Tabletop Exercises – generate discussions of various issues regarding a hypothetical, simulated continuity incident (typically last 60 minutes).
- Presentations – are for those area that want to learn more about continuity and potentially do some continuity planning activities on their own (typically last 60 minutes).
- Workshops – bring an area or multiple areas together to work on developing a continuity plan. The format is customized to the area’s needs, wants, and audience (typically last 1.5 – 2 hours).
“The philosophy of WashU Continuity is more than just having a continuity plan. The vision for WashU Continuity is to increase the continuity capabilities of an office area to ensure they are recoverable. We strive to add value by focusing on ensuring each office area is recoverable through adaptive planning, exercising, training, and education.” – WashU Continuity Program Manager, Brandon Robbins
Resources to Increase Continuity Capabilities:
- Understand Business Continuity
- Identify Essential Functions and Processes
- Develop Alternate Operating Capabilities
- Develop Procedures
- Review Plans and Procedures
- Send documents to WashU Continuity Program Manager to review and offer feedback
- Tutorials and Guides