People with access and functional needs may need additional assistance before, during and after an emergency. There are a number of WashU and national resources to help people navigate these needs. If you or others are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, contact 314-935-5555 on the Danforth Campus, 314-362-4357 on the Medical Campus or 911 if you are off-campus.
- We Prepare Everyday video (ASL, captioned)
- Emergency Supply Kit Checklist
- Emergency Power Planning for Electricity and Battery Dependent Technologies
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Fire Protection Association